HOGUE Grip for SIG Sauer P226 - Checkered - G10 GMascus Black-Grey
- Intended for use on DA/SA models with decocker lever. Will also fit DAK models without decocker lever and hammer spur.
- Fits 9mm, 357SIG or .40 cal pistols
- Will fit the P226 MK25
- Will fit the P226 E2. Remove the E2 grips to expose the screw holes. You must purchase grips screws in addition to the new grips. This retrofits the 226 E2 back to standard 226 grip dimensions.
-Will NOT fit the Allround models.
- Will NOT fit the 226 Legion. Controls were made to hug tighter to the frame than standard 226 models. The slide release will not function on the Legion with Hogue grips installed.
- For optimum performance of an older SIG P226 with Hogue Grips it is recommended that the the trigger return spring be replaced with the "new" style spring which is available from SIG. SIG redesigned the 226 frame in the mid-1990s and the new pistols come with a redesigned trigger return spring. SIG encourages the use of this new spring on older guns.
- Grip screws should be torqued to 13-15 inch lbs. Blue loctite is suggested on the threads.
G10 grips are precision machined from the highest quality G10 material available to exacting specifications. G10 is a high-pressure thermoset plastic laminate consisting of multiple layers of woven fiberglass mesh cloth impregnated with an epoxy resin binder. It can be produced with many layers of the same color, or different colors to achieve a specific cosmetic look. Typical G10 is made of only flat layers. Hogue Inc. has a new patented method of producing G10 material called G-Mascus. This method produces different patterns within the colored material which produces a unique look. Grips made in this style take on a similar look to Damascus steel, hence the name G-Mascus. Our G10 grips are designed for a lifetime of use.
The smooth G-10 and G-Mascus material has an inherent grip surface for improved handling characteristics, it is not slippery-slick, and instead it has a sanded semi-smooth looking finish, but retains all the advantage of a ridged grip feel.
- model: Checkered - G10 GMascus Black-Grey
- for left, right and right-handers
- Delivery without gun!
- Manufacturer: HOGUE / USA