ARS Stage 1 Sport Holster CF Weave
Made for everyday carry, duty or competition with the innovative patented Automatic Retention System®
Hogue holsters offer unparalleled protection without compromising performance and comfort. Heavy duty construction ensures guaranteed performance in any environment and any condition. Hogue's patented Automatic Retention System (ARS™) provides an extra level of security over the standard, open-top, friction style holsters. The unique thumb activated unlocking mechanism allows for a quick, smooth deployment. It can, however, be deactivated if the shooter is already in the "shooter box", which means that he then only needs to pull the weapon because it is no longer locked in the holster.
- Solid carbon fiber aerospace polymer (kydex)
- Automatic Retention System secures firear when holstered
- Including belt plate (belt passage adjustable from 35mm to 55mm)
- Molded to match features of specific firearms for professional, sleek look
- Contoured profile fits close to the body reducing “firearm printing”
- manufacturer: HOGUE USA
Fit, function, superior performance and old-world craftsmanship coupled with world-class design are hallmarks of the Hogue name. Every Hogue product is produced under the direct supervision of the Hogue family partners. When you purchase Hogue products, you are assured the finest materials and the world's best manufacturing practices are used to deliver genuine, quality products.