Wood Monogrip for S&W K/L Frame R.B.
Conversion Kingwood Top Finger Groove
HOGUE Wood Grip Kingwood Conversion for S&W Revolvers with K or L Frame and Round Butt. The "Conversion Handle" fits Round Butt Frame, but is in Square Butt Shape.
This version is a grip with finger grooves. Suitable for use with speedloaders.
Fits the following S & W turrets with Round Butt: 10, 12, 13, 19, 64, 65, 66, 547, 581, 586, 617, 681, 686, 696.
Note: Hogue will not warranty wood grips for the S&W 500, 460 and Governor as severe recoil can crack the grip.
Kingwood – once known as Prince- or Princesswood – is an incredibly dense, very hard, classic furniture hardwood. You’ll find centuries-old examples of Kingwood in fine furniture and small turned items dating back to the 1700s. Kingwood practically glows in purple and soft brown hues with many fine darker stripes and occasional irregular swirls. Hogue’s craftsmen have turned Kingwood into grips with a spectacular smooth or checkered finish. This is not just a “fancy” hardwood – it’s a rare breed of wood fit for a king, or queen!
- Original one-piece design that hugs the frame - no inside screws or loose shifting panels.
- Hogue`s famous orthopedic hand fit.
- Designed to achieve the firearms`s optimum finger to trigger reach.
- Hand buffed carnauba wax finish - no hard sprayed-on finish to ckrack or peel off with use.
- for left and right-handers
- Design: Kingwood
- Model: Conversion Top Finger Groove
- Delivery without gun!
- Manufacturer: HOGUE / USA
The unique one-piece design of Monogrip reguires that it be mounted from the bottom of the hand handle. Since the grip will not like conventional two piece designs, please read the mounting instructions included thoroughly.
Hogue`s exotic hardwood grips will reward you with improved scores and comfortable shooting for years to come.
No modofication to your gun is necessary to install the grip.