The SIG SAUER ROMEO 4H in an attractive set with the JULIET 4 Magnifier!
Sig Sauer ROMEO 4H :
Used by police and military elite units, ROMEO 4 is the ultimate red dot sight when fast and precise target acquisition is essential. Regardless of light, weather or terrain conditions. Whether it is a moving target or a fast-acting tactical situation in a confined space, the ROMEO 4 red dot sight is just the thing. Available as battery and solar powered models.
The ROMEO 4H is a battery-powered model.
Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns.
Comes standard with solid and transparent lens covers and quick-release fastener.
The user can choose between 4 different integrated reticles (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds).
Unlimited eye relief allows you to capture the target point and target from any position.
MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) sensor switches on or off when motion is detected.
Use of highly efficient red LED lighting for daylight visibility and longer running time
Easily available, the CR2032 battery is laterally charged for quick battery change and has a battery life of over 50,000 hours
- Ballistic Circle Dot Reticle
- Unlimited interpupillary distance to capture the target point regardless of the position of the eye
- MOTAC lighting unit with motion sensor
- Ultra-efficient red LED for daylight and extended battery life
- Extremely robust and lightweight housing made of CNC milled aluminium in aircraft quality
- True co-witness QR-Mount and Low-Mount included
- The popular CR2032 battery with 50,000+ hours of battery life
- Including a M1913 Picatinny low mount (QR-Mount) and a M1913 M1913 raise 1.41"/3.58cm (Low-Mount)
- Waterproof (IPX7, up to 1 meter deep) and fog-free
- Solid and transparent lens cover caps and quick-release fastener
- Color: Graphite
- Sig Sauer Infinite Guarantee
- 5 years warranty on electronics
Sig Sauer JULIET 4 Magnifier:
The JULIET 4 4x Magnifier can be used as an independent magnification solution or in combination with a reflex lens. This family of magnifiers is an excellent choice for the transition from near to medium sized destinations.
In combination with a reflective optics, the height of the JULIET 4 can be adjusted by means of spacers. It has a Power Cam 90° mount so that it can be quickly swivelled to the side to allow for more immediate scenarios at close range, or can be quickly deployed to bring targets four times closer. The quick-clamping device is equipped with built-in recoil plates for repeatable zero point.
The STEALTH ID trapezoidal design of the JULIET breaks down the optical form and the visibility profile. Lens covers protect your JULIET 4 magnifier from weather conditions and contamination.
Tested to MIL-SPEC standards, the JULIET 4 is built to never let you down.
- Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns
- Field of application of a 1-6x rifle scope in a lighter, modular system
- Adjustable BaseMount ensures combination with red dot sight
- The trapezoidal surface design dissolves the shape and visibility of the optics
- 90° quick release mounting for easy removal when not in use
- Adjustable height adjustment
- Can be used alone or with reflective visor
- Aluminium from aircraft construction
- Waterproof IPX-8 (20 meters depth for 1 hour)
- Compact size and weight
- 5 years warranty on electronics
|Elevation Adj.:||+/-50 MOA / +/- 45 MOA|
|Windage Adj.:||100 MOA / +/- 45 MOA|
|Bezeichnung:||ROMEO4H + JULIET4 Set|
|Article:||ROMEO4H + JULIET4 Set|
|Magnification:||1x / 4x|
|Objective ø:||20 mm / 24 mm|
|Weight:||183 g / 375 g|
|Red Dot Size:||2 MOA|
|Eye Relief:||unlimited / 65 mm|
|lighting setting:||10 daytime / 2 night vision|