HOGUE Ruger SP101 Monogrip
Lamo Camo No Finger Groove
HOGUE Fancy Hardwood Monogrip for Ruger SP101 Revolvers.
Looking for a unique fancy hardwood grip for your favorite revolver or autoloader? Take a look at Hogue’s Lamo Camo grip option. Made from 100%, flaw-free White Birch heartwood veneer, Lamo Camo is created using a state-of-the-art lamination process that ensures complete color penetration through every layer. It’s an eye-catching grip in alternating hues of light and dark dyed natural wood guaranteed to prompt fellow shooters to ask, “Where’d you get that grip?”
Please note: Due to the nature of wood and wood laminate, each Lamo Camo grip is unique in figure and color. The pictures above may not represent the grips that are in current inventory.
- Original one-piece design that hugs the frame - no inside screws or loose shifting panels.
- Hogue`s famous orthopedic hand fit.
- Designed to achieve the firearms`s optimum finger to trigger reach.
- Hand buffed carnauba wax finish - no hard sprayed-on finish to ckrack or peel off with use.
- Suitable for use with speedloaders
- for left and right-handers
- Design: Lamo Camo No Finger Groove
- Delivery without gun!
- Manufacturer: HOGUE / USA
The unique one-piece design of Monogrip reguires that it be mounted from the bottom of the hand handle. Since the grip will not like conventional two piece designs, please read the mounting instructions included thoroughly.
Hogue`s exotic hardwood grips will reward you with improved scores and comfortable shooting for years to come.
No modofication to your gun is necessary to install the grip.