HOGUE Rubber Grip for AR-15/M-16
HOGUE OverMolded Rubber Grip with Finger Grooves - Red Lava - suitable for AR15 / M16 rifles.
IMPORTANT: Please note that due to the OverMolding process, each Red Lava grip is unique in color and marbling. The third picture above shows a sampling of the acceptable color range. Also, this grip is installed using the factory screw. An additional screw is not provided.
- Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in hand
- Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
- Textured with Hogue's famous Cobblestone pattern for an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippled grip
- Made from long-lasting, durable, thermoplastic elastomer that ages gracefully for years of service
- Virtually impervious to all oils and solvents associated with firearms
- Precision fit for AR-15 / M-16 rifles
- Material: OverMolded® rubber with finger grooves
- Texture: Cobblestone™
- Color: Red Lava
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- Manufacturer: HOGUE USA
Hogue's rubber grips are made of durable synthetic rubber that is neither spongy nor sticky, yet offers a soft, recoil-absorbing feel without compromising accuracy. This modern rubber requires a completely different molding process than ordinary neoprene, resulting in a superior grip. The flexibility of these materials and the molding process has enabled HOGUE to manufacture rubber grips with properties that surpass all other Brands.